If you are interested in organising a mini-symposium as a part of ICCCBE 2022 Conference, you are welcome to submit a proposal until 15 April 2022.
Prior to the submission of the proposal, the special session / mini-symposium organisers should consider the following:
- The topic of the special session / mini-symposium should focus on the current interest and importance topics within the scope of the conference. The complete list is found here.
- A special session of a minisymposium (MS) typically has a minimum of 5 talks.
- For practical reasons, each MS shall have a corresponding organizer, who will submit the MS proposal and keep in contact with the Conference Secretariat, and one or more co-organisers.
- The MS organisers can speak as part of the special session / mini-symposium.
- The MS organisers will be in-charge of the abstracts, review process, notifying the authors regarding the acceptance of the contributions submitted to their sessions, and distribute the conference news to all the authors in their sessions. The organisers need to ensure all the abstracts of their sessions can be submitted by the deadline of abstract submission which will be online communicated through the conference website.
- It is discouraged that the speakers of special session / mini-symposium come from the same organisation.
- No special financial arrangement or treatment will be provided to the special session / mini-symposium organiser and invited speakers. However, the special session / mini-symposium organisers, chairpersons for each session and invited speakers will be indicated in the conference programme.
- Committees designated by ICCCBE organizing committee will examine the MS proposals.