Instructions for Abstract Submissions
Below are the guidelines/instructions for abstract and paper submissions. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Conference topics listed here.
- To be able to submit an abstract, you have to first register.
- Each paid registrant at ICCCBE will be limited to two presentations and should be the corresponding author.
- Participants may be an author of multiple contributions, but can be the presenting author of only two.
- Submission of the full paper is optional.
- Please submit abstracts here.
- Instructions to write and submit full papers will be made available at a later stage.
- Acceptance notifications of abstract and full-paper submissions will be sent according to this schedule.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee.
- Only online payments will be accepted.
The full papers will be subjected to double blind review process. The Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer in electronic format, including full papers only. The book of abstracts will be made available to all participants in electronic form.
For any question contact the conference secretariat on email@example.com