Instructions for Abstract Submissions
Below are the guidelines/instructions for abstract and paper submissions. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Conference topics listed here.
- To be able to submit an abstract, you have to first register.
- Each paid registrant at ICCCBE will be limited to two presentations and should be the corresponding author.
- Participants may be an author of multiple contributions, but can be the presenting author of only two.
- Submission of the full paper is optional.
- Please submit abstracts here.
- Submission of short or extended papers will be open, once the abstract submission process has been completed. All authors of accepted abstracts will be invited via email to submit an optional paper. Papers will only be published if presented at the ICCCBE2022 conference.
- Papers will be published in the conference proceedings by Springer. Instructions and templates to write papers are found here.
- Papers should be minimum 6 pages (short paper) but no upper limit applies (extended paper).
- Paper submission files are received as ZIP archive and must contain (1) the source files of the paper, doc or latex, and (2) the signed copyright form (by the corresponding author).
- Acceptance notifications of abstract and paper submissions will be sent according to this schedule.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee.
- Only online payments will be accepted.
The short and extended papers will be subjected to a double blind review process. The Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer in electronic format, including short or extended papers only. The book of abstracts will be made available to all participants in electronic form.
For any question contact the conference secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org